SEÇ-G Certificate is a standard that exists and is implemented together with ISO 9001 Quality Management System, OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety and ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems. SEÇ-G is a set of important concepts such as Health, Safety, Environment and Security. This management system, which aims to ensure that employees work in a safer environment, is implemented by companies with a high hazard class such as Tüpraş, Shell, BP and Opet. At fuel and LPG stations; It is necessary to determine the measures to be taken to prevent occupational diseases and work accidents, to determine the priority occupational health and safety risks and to develop prevention policies, and to ensure a permanent improvement in the workplaces.
Common situations as a result of inspections at fuel and LPG stations;
* Employing personnel who have not completed their vocational training and who have not undergone periodic health examinations.
* Failure to carry out electrical installation, grounding measurement and lightning rod periodic controls at least once a year
* Compressors are not located in a separate place and annual controls are not made.
* Not taking necessary precautions against fire (fire detector, fire extinguisher tubes)
* Incomplete employee personal files
* All equipment used in the workplace does not comply with the occupational safety and health regulations.
By looking at these substances, many factors that will affect the health and safety of life can be seen. For this reason, companies should apply the SEÇ-G Standard with great care and share information with workplace employees.
What are the Application Requirements for the SEÇ-G Document?
Companies operating in the fuel sector are under the obligation to carry SEÇ-G Certificate. The fuel company that needs a certificate should prepare some documents before applying to the relevant certification body.
If it is necessary to list these documents that need to be prepared in articles;
* Tax Board
* Trade Registry Gazette
* Operating certificate
* SSI Accrual Certificate for the last month
* The receipt of payment
* Company Documentation (ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001)
* Application form
How to Obtain SEÇ-G Certificate?
In order to obtain the SEÇ-G Certificate, your company must first have ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Certificate, ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System Certificate and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System certificates, and it is expected that the applications of these standards will be carried out in an integrated manner. If the company has these documents, it will be sufficient to apply to the BELCERT Certification Body and state that you want to obtain an SEÇ-G Certificate. First of all, we would like you to send us the documentation of your ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 documents in computer environment, and after the document control to be carried out, improvement suggestions will be given to you. Afterwards, you will be entitled to have this certificate if you pass 76 points as a result of the audit, which will be audited together with the audit date we will determine together. If you cannot pass, a follow-up inspection is performed.
BELCERT CERTIFICATION BODY
The consultancy services and obligations to be carried out within the scope of HSE-S Consultancy within the company are as follows:
* Establishment and execution of Integrated Management Systems (ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / OHSAS 18001 / ISO 17020),
* Efficient and effective implementation and continuity of the Quality Management System,
* Establishment of the documentation system, providing the necessary trainings and revising the existing documentation,
* Carrying out all the work related to the certification process,
* Following up continuous improvement studies and corrective actions through process management and performance measurements,
* Organizing internal audits
* Auditing processes within the scope of Risk Management and creating risk tables,
* Providing training to employees for the healthy operation of different systems,
* Making and periodically applying the necessary plans for external and internal audits,
* Following the product certification processes,
* Defining the processes, establishing the procedures related to the processes, recording the operation and auditing that the processes are carried out in accordance with Total Quality Management awareness.
“As BELCERT Certification Body, we support you in SEÇ-G Consulting service. You can contact us to have detailed information on this subject.”